A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lieberman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lieberman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth V Lieberman MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lieberman practices Pediatric Nephrology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.