A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Liebman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Liebman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liebman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Liebman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Liebman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Liebman practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons.