A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Liechty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Liechty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Liechty, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Liechty graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Liechty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liechty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Liechty practice?
Dr. Kenneth Liechty practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, and Plastic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Exton, PA.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Pediatric Surgeons, Orlando Pediatricians, and Orlando Plastic Surgeons.