A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Liegner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Liegner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Liegner, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liegner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liegner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bruce Liegner MD and PC is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Liegner practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Liegner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Liegner practices Internal Medicine near Armonk, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pawling, NY.
See Armonk Internists.