A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lilik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lilik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lilik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilik graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lilik has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Lilik MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Lilik practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lilik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lilik practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Pediatricians and Wilkes Barre Neurologists.