A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Bernard Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Lim practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lim practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.