A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lim has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lim DO is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Lim practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lim practices Urology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Milford, MI.
See Waterford Urologists.