Dr. Kenneth Lim DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
Dr . K . Lim has taken care of me and my Family & I for over 29 Years . Dr . Lim Listen to your problems very carefully & discuss with you all possible solutions for your Problems . Charles L . SPADAFORE !

May 20th, 2016
Awesome dr
I'm so glad I was referred to dr lim he is incredibly knowledgeable and just a great doctor to work with

May 6th, 2016
All around he is an excellent physician.

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Lim would not write me a note stating I had a problem urinating because it was for court. Instead he started me on a medication that he said I may need for life without doing a cystoscopy first for an accurate diagnosis and he said now the problem is fixed. He had the worst bedside manner I've seen and was reluctant to believe I had a urinating problem until I reminded him to look into my surgical history I provided to him showing I had a bladder sling. I was violated in court since he would not write me a note for the problem. Very judgmental and unprofessional because of my circumstances. I needed the note for an alternative testing method in court, and I saw him because my physician referred me to him to find out what the problem was and to get documentation from a Urologist for court. He thought I had a drug problem and was trying to hide something. I don't. I was there for a diagnosis and treatment. Every person on any kind of probation in Oakland County must drug/alcohol test. It doesn't mean you're truly a criminal nor does it mean you're on drugs. I told him I had to hold my urine for 5-6 hours to be able to give a urine sample on demand. I know that can't be healthy! I'm disappointed in the care I received from this physician. Rant over.

September 27th, 2014
I do not recommend this doctor
Very unprofessional in my opinion, to the point of embarrassment. Glossed over the exam, didn't heed or understand my main issue or concerns at all it seemed. I was left dumbfounded and upset.

January 16th, 2014
totally disatisfied with the whole experience with Dr. Lim
There is not a spot to not put a star. My experience was terrible in regards to all aspects. I feel that the doctor was extremely rough to the point of hurting me (and I am still in much pain three days later). He also spent no time with me, was evasive in answering my questions and has a terrible bedside manner. I would not recommend him to anyone, nor will I return.

April 21st, 2017