A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lipow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lipow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lipow, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Lipow practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lipow practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.