A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lipow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lipow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lipow, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth I Lipow FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Lipow practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lipow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lipow practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.