A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lipow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lipow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lipow, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth I Lipow FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Lipow practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lipow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lipow practices Neurological Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.