A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisi graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lisi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ronald Lisi MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lisi practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lisi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lisi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Norwalk, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.