Dr. Kenneth Liss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Liss?

Very knowledgeable about medicens and thereinteractions

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. Liss for several years. I had an appointment today with a card showing the date and time. Showed up to be told I had no appointment and I would be squeezed in or I could reschedule because they had a cancellation in two weeks time. No apologies at all. Everyone was taken before me, even the people who came in after me, and I was just ignored. I sat in the waiting room while they all ate pizza. I was there alone with no one at the reception desk and no one to even tell me when I would be taken. I left after being there over an hour. Of course, there was no one to tell I was leaving. The receptionist was eating pizza as well. I called and called and for two hours, but they were all on lunch break. I could not get through. Finally got through and asked Dr. Liss to at least call me. He refused to make a phone call to me. Any doctor who does not return a patient's call is a doctor I do not want treating me. His staff was awful, unapologetic and downright rude. They lied and told my wife they came out to get me at noon. Guess they don't realize we older folks wear watches and can read them. It was a blatant lie. I couldn't even get the results of my own blood test over the phone because he refused to speak to me. It was awful, and I never post, not ever, but I am today. No apologies, just more bad treatment. Time for a new doctor period.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

The only way I can thank Dr Liss for his help and care these past few years is by writing him a great review. My overall rating of Dr Liss is 5 Stars. Upon my first appointment with Dr. Liss my skepticism turned into knowing my health was in great hands. He is a very thorough caring doctor. Know you are in good hands if you are a patient of Dr. Ken Liss. God Bless You Dr. Liss and Thank You! 5 Stars!

Manager, New Jersey Department of Education

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. Liss is a well experienced specialist in hypertension treatment who gives a no-nonsense approach to managing health risk issues. He also is a practiioner who understands the "human" aspects of dealing with controling health risks while lining an enjoyable but responsible lifestyle. But he holds me accountable for the work which needs to be done to improve and maintain my health. I would recommend Ken Liss to anyone "in a heartbeat".

Posted on February 7th, 2011

over the past 5 to 10 years dr. liss has done everything he can to watch my kidney wellness and explored all possibilities to control my chronic high blood pressure. he tried the simple and the unusual. he found something unusual to help me, and now continues to watch and take care of me. his bedside manner and the time he gives you is excellent. his staff and associates are professional and always helpful. a wonderfull office and a great doctor.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

During my first and last visit with Dr. Liss, he made judgements on my health based on unproven assumptions. He compared me to other women patients, fitting us all into the same categorical mental health issue. He barely examined my chief area of complaint.He bragged about how women usually run from his office; upset by his diagnosis of telling them they are mentally unstable.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017