Dr. Kenneth Lister Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Excellent experience in all aspects

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I was very pleased with the office experience and amazed at the amount of pain relief I experienced after just one procedure on my spine. Dr Lister is very experienced in his field and took the time to patiently explain every aspect of the procedure prior to the injection. I was comfortable both physically and mentally before , during and after the procedure. I would highly reccomend Dr. Lister to anyone who experiences cronic pain.

Posted on October 20th, 2016