A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lloyd, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lloyd has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Lloyd FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lloyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lloyd practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.