A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kuanh-Hsin Lo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Lo practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lo practices Radiation Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA and Hammond, LA.
See Baton Rouge Oncologists.