A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Lo practice?
Dr. Kenneth Lo practices Radiation Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA and Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Radiologists.