A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lock is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lock graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Randall Lock DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lock practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lock practices Anesthesiology near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Warren, MI.
See Eastpointe Anesthesiologists.