A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Loper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Loper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Loper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loper graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Loper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie M Melham Memorial Medical Center
- Callaway District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leroy Loper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Loper practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Loper has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Loper practices Family Medicine near Callaway, NE.
See Callaway Primary Care Doctors.