A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lord is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lord has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Lord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Lord practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lord has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lord practices Family Medicine near Orwigsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Orwigsburg Primary Care Doctors.