A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lucas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Atlantic Medical Center - Daytona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Lucas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lucas practices Family Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Primary Care Doctors.