A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons Lynch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Lynch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons Lynch graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Parsons Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Upson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Parsons Lynch practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.