A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lynn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Lynn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Lynn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Physiatrists.