A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lynn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Lynn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lynn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Physiatrists.