A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bailey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Bailey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bailey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Bailey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bailey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bailey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Adel, GA and Dahlonega, GA.
See Harvey Radiologists.