Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Baker
Dr. Kenneth Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Scott & White Hospital and Central Texas Veterans Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Baker has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Kenneth Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Vic Malabonga
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Temple, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Ting-Yi Chen
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Gagan Prakash
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Temple, TX 0 mi16