A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Melvin Baker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.