A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Melvin Baker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.