Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Maxwell Brown MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.