A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Maxwell Brown MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.