A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Brown MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Brown practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.