A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Marion Caldwell MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Caldwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons and Oakland General Practitioners.