A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.