A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Caldwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldwell
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Caldwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.