A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.