A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hoffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Radiologists.