A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hurwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Hurwitz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hurwitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.