Overall Review

no change

July 18th, 2016
Have seen him for 7 years, does the same tests every time, tells me I am getting worse but has never changed my one medicine that I take.Never suggested any other treatments EVER

February 6th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Hurwitz is one best pulmonary specialist in the Sarasota area. He and his staff are professional and caring. Lung Associates uses the latest equipment and procedures to ensure an accurate diagnosis.

August 8th, 2013
One of best in Sarasota
Another specialist referred me to Dr Hurwitz. He and his staff have been very courteous. He is a very caring doctor and only wish he was available as an internist, too. He takes the time to listen and have total faith in him.

July 3rd, 2012
Dr. Hurwitz and his nurse practitioner were heard laughing outside the exam room where I was waiting,after she assessed me and commented "according to the reports, your lungs are clear and there is nothing wrong with them." They both entered the exam room, and he first introduced himself, and then made the comment "You sure have made the rounds of doctors in Sarasota", which I feel is a very inappropriate remark. He also stated he agreed with his NP that my lungs were perfectly normal. I would not have gone to him if I wasn't concerned about the results of the enhanced MRI of my thoracic spine and CT Scan of my chest. I am not impressed with him or his NP.