Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Southside Village
Lung Associates of Sarasota
1921 Waldemere St
Ste 705
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-366-5864
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by AMI on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Hurwitz is one best pulmonary specialist in the Sarasota area. He and his staff are professional and caring. Lung Associates uses the latest equipment and procedures to ensure an accurate diagnosis.

|  One of best in Sarasota  |  show details
by Marian M. on Aug 8th, 2013

Another specialist referred me to Dr Hurwitz. He and his staff have been very courteous. He is a very caring doctor and only wish he was available as an internist, too. He takes the time to listen and have total faith in him.

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hurwitz and his nurse practitioner were heard laughing outside the exam room where I was waiting,after she assessed me and commented "according to the reports, your lungs are clear and there is nothing wrong with them." They both entered the exam room, and he first introduced himself, and then made the comment "You sure have made the rounds of doctors in Sarasota", which I feel is a very inappropriate remark. He also stated he agreed with his NP that my lungs were perfectly normal. I would not have gone to him if I wasn't concerned about the results of the enhanced MRI of my thoracic spine and CT Scan of my chest. I am not impressed with him or his NP.