A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Univ of Osteopathic Medicine and Hlth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Levine DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Levine practices Addiction Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Psychiatrists.