Dr. Kenneth Levine Is this you?

4.8

RIP

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Levine treated me for pancreatic issues due to a botched gall bladder surgery. He actually was pretty certain as to what the issue was the very first time I saw him, prior to test results. He called the previous Dr I'd seen and gave him a piece of his mind because I was so sick and he'd done nothing. My blood work, from the bad Dr, showed that my liver enzymes were in the high hepatitis range. Dr. Levine saved my life. I just found out that he'd passed away. I'm terribly sad to hear that. I obviously don't know what happened. He was so fit! I saw him last in 2000. Our paths crossed through our hospice work. He was an integral part of my eventual sobriety. He was a compassionate, kind, funny human being and physician. My sympathies to his family. I know he passed in 2010, but it feels like it just happened, as I just found out randomly. Life. We never know where it'll take us....Peace.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Went the extra mile for me and my family! Listened more then any other doctor since my family doctor Thomas Hughes. Which I miss both. Wishing them the best! CSB

R.I.P. Dr. Levine...

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Posted on August 1st, 2009

Dr. Levine treated my sister for her dependency on pain medication after a failed back surgery. He was the most supportive and understanding physician she had ever seen. Thanks to Dr. Levine she is no longer abusing opiates and is managing her pain in a responsible way. Not only did he charge less than many of the other addicition drs, but the care he provided was exceptional.

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Dr. Levine was my family doctor. Sadly he closed his family practice. He would still be my family doctor if he wouldn't have closed the practice. My first interaction was in the emergency room at Mesa General Hospital in 1981. He was the attending doctor on duty. He is great!!

Posted on September 16th, 2015