Dr. Kenneth Reed MD Patient Reviews

May 3rd, 2017
The very best!

March 23rd, 2016
My daughters Molescum
The man that was the nurse when dr Kenneth reed was fabulous. Took great care of my daughter and made her feel safe while having her Molescum removed. She's two! This place is great!

January 15th, 2016
Disappointing experience
Diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma, by Physicians assistant,on tiny area of face scheduled for removal of said spot on Dec 10.2015. Only contacted by receptionist. Dr Reed never consulted with me previous to appointment. He arrived in the room with a scalpel, lanocane and a plastic surgeon. I was told the removal would involve an extensive area of my face with possible damage to optical nerve and need of plastic surgery. Dr Reed stated that it did not appear that i was prepared for the extent of the procedure. I agreed and left immediately. I sought out other physicians that carefully reviewed my case and made suggestions for resolution. Experience with Dr Reed was totally unacceptable.

October 10th, 2015
Great place
I have seen Dr. Reed for years, and truly appreciate the ease at which he explains things and his down to earth style. The PA's are also very good. The front desk is great at accommodating. Highly recommend this office!

September 10th, 2015
Poison ivy...yuck!! Emergency visit, got me right in and made me feel "normal" again!!! Thank you Thank you;))

May 13th, 2015
Highly recommend. Great staff, never waited past my scheduled appointments to see him.

May 10th, 2014
patient
I have known dr reed for 14 years. He initially helped me post pregnancy to get rid of spider veins. He has helped me with precancerous things on my face. He also does fantastic fillers of all kinds. He has solved shingles for me on my face. Everyone in his office is fantastic and most recently, he has thoroughly solved acne problems of my daughter. I would not see anyone else

September 25th, 2013
Great Doc!
I love Dr. Reed! He's a great Derm! I used to have the most terrible acne you've ever seen (and that's not an exaggeration)! I started going to him about a year ago, and after seeing him and getting a prescription from him, most of my acne was gone in about 2 months. After about 4 months it was completely gone. This may sound like a long time, but for how bad my acne was, that's really not a long time at all. He helped me a lot and gave me lots of advice so that I wouldn't get scarring. To this day, I have no acne scarring-- just PERFECT skin! Recommended!

April 25th, 2013
What a blessing to find this tremendous practice in Plymouth! I called for an appointment and was given on THE NEXT DAY!! PA Jeff is amazing. He talked to me for over and hour, addressed all my concerns. Told me of new inovative treaments and medications for my condition. And I was on my drug of choice for my condition in ONE Month!!! after being told it was impossible. I highly recommend everyone in this practice

February 17th, 2013
Two thumbs up for Dr. Reed!
I've been going to Dr. Reed for over 5 years now and have always received courteous, friendly and professional service from him and his staff. I am really at a loss to understand the negative entries I'm seeing on this site--it just contradicts everything I've experienced at this office! Except for one treatment of keratosis, most of my visits are annual check-ups and yet it always amazes me that Dr. Reed easily recalls our last conversation--where I was working (or not) or a particular incident we may have briefly discussed. This level of attention in a doctor/patient relationship is uncommon. I unequivocally recommend Dr. Reed to anyone seeking a caring dermatologist with unassailable credentials.

January 22nd, 2013
He saved my brothers life
After losing my sister at a young age to Melanoma we all went to a dermatologist for a skin check. My brother was given a clean bill of health from another dermatologist, but felt uncertain. He made an appointment with Dr. Reed, who diagnosed and removed Melanoma and basil cell tissues the other dermatologist missed. After learning of this, and also getting a clean bill of health from another dermatologist a few months ago, I met with Dr. Reed today. I am scheduled to have a "questionable" mole removed next month. He took the time to listen to me. His staff was supurb! i am suggesting everyone I know make an appointment with Dr. Reed.

October 19th, 2012
Uncomfortable
He and his assistants made me feel very uncomfortable. I have been in and out of doctors offices and this is unique. I almost felt judged, he and his assistant did nothing but tell me I was wrong on how I felt about my condition. I don't really know how ot put it into words, but I just didnt feel right there.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry you did not feel comfortable or "right" in our office. I assure you, that you were not "judged". Perhaps you misinterpreted our reassurances and attempts to make you feel better about yourself. Education is part of our job.If someone states that they are dirty because they have blackheads, or feel like an alcoholic because they have rosacea, we can be empathetic, but we would not be helping if we did not explain that those conditions are not necessarily related.