A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Wilhelm has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Wilhelm MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wilhelm practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilhelm practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.