A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salem, OR.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.