A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.