A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.