A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Salem Surgeons.