A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wong, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Matthew Wong MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.