A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wong, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Matthew Wong MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Wong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.