A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Wong, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Wong practice?
Dr. Kenneth Wong practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.