A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Madden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Madden, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madden graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Madden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Madden MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Madden practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Madden has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Madden practices Neurology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Neurologists.