A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Maiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Maiese, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiese graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Maiese has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maiese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Maiese practice?
Dr. Kenneth Maiese practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.