Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Mair
Dr. Kenneth Mair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mair is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and TX Health Arlington. Dr. Mair has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Mair has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Mair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Joseph Prosser
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Ishwara Sankara
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Evert Bentley
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi32