Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Busy working mom of two  |  show details
by Julianne Baker on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr.Mair is one of the knowledgeable doctors i have ever met. He accurately diagnosed my thyroid illness and was very frank in offering all choices i have on how to cure it. He always took the time to explain things clearly to me. I would recommend him to anyone. Easy to schedule appointments, however he gets booked very quickly. Sometimes i have had to wait, but it is always worth it.

|  show details
by Michael Mundy on Jul 8th, 2013

Switched to Dr. Mair after being diagnosed with some thyroid issues. Great bedside manner, respectful.. looks you in the eye and explains his diagnosis... makes sure you understand and makes you feel comfortable. Seems to take time with his patients.. That's important to me.. a doctor taking his time with his patient.. and Dr. Mair does

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mair for over 7 years, and here ar some of the things I like about him and his staff:1. He is direct and straight-forward and doesn't surgar-coat anything.2. He involves me in the decision-making process and talks with me, not at me.3. Both he and his nurse, Debbie, work with me to make my time there efficient (i.e., provide me with lab slips 2 weeks in advance so the results are available for us to discuss rather than having the blood work done that day and then just getting the report and comments).4. An appointment isn't required for me to get my hormone replacement injections, and Debbie gets me in and out with minimal wait time.5. Their electronic patient portal online makes scheduling, communicating and prescription refilling very simple and much faster than calling in.The only negatives, and they're minor, are:1. I'm always in the examining room at the precise time of my appointment, but at times, I've sat in there waiting up to 25 minutes for Dr. Mair to come in. Yes, it's a little inconvenient to my schedule, but I know he's providing care for another patient and not meeting with a pharmaceutical sales rep on my time. Most of the time though, he's in to see me within 10 minutes or less after my vitals have been checked.2. Some of the front desk reception staff could use a more pleasant attitude, but the nurses, PAs and lab techs are very friendly.Their location isn't very convenient for me, but Dr. Mair is well worth the extra drive (and the Ft. Worth traffic).

|  show details
by fran corley on Sep 2nd, 2009

he is a great doctor, if i had to choose just one dr. i would choose dr. mair.