Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Malamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Malamud, Ophthalmologist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malamud
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Malamud Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Malamud graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malamud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Llano Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lester Malamud MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Malamud practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Malamud has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Malamud practices Ophthalmology near Burnet, TX.
See Burnet Ophthalmologists.