A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Malamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Malamud, Ophthalmologist, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malamud
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malamud Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Malamud graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malamud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Llano Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lester Malamud MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Malamud practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Malamud has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Malamud practices Ophthalmology near Burnet, TX.
See Burnet Ophthalmologists.