inactive

Dr. Kenneth Malamud MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Burnet, TX

August 15th, 2012
Took my case w/multiple complications, referring me as appropriate to a retinal specialist, gathered related medical info and explained to my spouse and me every aspect of the situation. He answered our questions, advised us of his professional opinion, explaining details and giving us time to consider the somewhat dire options. We are very grateful for his expertise, his kindness and his willingness to give us time to accept what he was saying and to make a choice. The staff are very professional and extremely patient-oriented.

June 27th, 2012
Awesome experience
Dr Malamud and staff were very caring and helpful. Dr Malamud spent an hour with me examining my eyes and helping me with my natural medicines. Andrea helped me pick out my glasses and custom ordered just what I wanted! She too spent about an hour working with me. I had a very pleasant experience, and would gladly recommend this clinc to anyone. I'll be back!

July 8th, 2011
Dr. Malamud spent over an hour with me and the exam was very complete. He seemed interested in helping me and explained everything in plain english. He made suggestions about the vitamins and supplements I take and showed me that some of them were not best for my problem. He also talked to me aboutmy smoking and why it is so bad for my eyes and diabetes

April 16th, 2011
very thorough eye exam
Dr. Malamud was very thorough & was not in a hurry. He gave me very good info after the exam & gave advice on how I could help myself. He gave me choices on treatments for my dry eyes & let me choose between regular prescription medicine & natural treatments. His wife who is a nurse even called me back a week later to see how I was doing !

April 1st, 2011
Most complete eye exam I have ever had
I have seen 3 eye drs over the past year for my eye problems They all spent 5-10 minutes w. me gave me some artifcial tears & walked out of the room. Dr. Malamud spent an hour w. me & explained why my eyes were so uncomfortable & recommended several different natural treatments I could do to help. he even called me back to check up on me. I also took my husband & kids & my husband said it was the best eye exam he ever had g &

August 10th, 2010
This was a very complete eye checkup--the doctor took his time, and explained everything to me. He also gave me recommendations about how to keep my eyes healthy, and which vitamins I should take for my macula problem. The office staff was very helpful and polite, and called to remind me of my appointment time. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Malamud!

August 10th, 2010
I like this doctor!
Great doctor--great staff--great eye exam!!

July 31st, 2010
Great doctor!
I like this doctor a lot--he took time with me and explained my condition very well. He even called me the next day to make sure all my questions were ...