A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Malmstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Malmstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malmstrom graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Malmstrom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Malmstrom MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Malmstrom practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Malmstrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Malmstrom practices Internal Medicine near Gretna, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Gretna Internists.