Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mangan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mangan, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangan graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Mangan MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Mangan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mangan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mangan practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.