Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mangan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mangan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mangan, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangan graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mangan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Mangan MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Mangan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mangan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mangan practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.