A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mangan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mangan, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangan graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Mangan MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Mangan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mangan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mangan practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.