A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mangan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangan graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mangan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Mangan practice?
Dr. Kenneth Mangan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Pathologists.