A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Markowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Markowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe K Markowitz MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Moshe K. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Moshe Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Moshe Markowitz practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.