A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Martinez, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Martinez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Patrick Martinez MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Martinez practices Neurology near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Neurologists.