A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Mathis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mathis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mathis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Mathis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Mathis practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mathis has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Mathis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.