A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Mattox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Mattox, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Aortic Rupture
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Thoracic Injuries
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattox graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mattox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St. Luke S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Mattox MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Mattox practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Mattox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Mattox practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.