A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Maverick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Maverick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Maverick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maverick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Maverick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maverick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Maverick practice?
Dr. Kenneth Maverick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.