A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Maverick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Maverick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maverick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maverick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Maverick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Maverick graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maverick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Maverick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Maverick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Maverick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Maverick practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.