Learn more about Dr. Kenneth May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth May, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. May has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. May practice?
Dr. Kenneth May practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Alachua, FL and Chambersburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Cardiologists.