Learn more about Dr. Kenneth May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth May, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. May has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James May FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. May practice?
- Dr. Kenneth May has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth May practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Cardiologists.