A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth May, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. May has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth James May FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. May practice?
- Dr. Kenneth May has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth May practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Cardiologists.