A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Maynard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maynard
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Maynard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Maynard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchum Maynard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Maynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Maynard practices Family Medicine near Brownsburg, IN.
See Brownsburg Primary Care Doctors.