A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Maynard is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Maynard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchum Maynard DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Maynard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Maynard practices Family Medicine near Brownsburg, IN.
See Brownsburg Primary Care Doctors.