A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McCarron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth McCarron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McCarron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarron graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McCarron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Edward McCarron MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. McCarron practice?
- Dr. Kenneth McCarron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth McCarron practices Internal Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Internists.