A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McCarty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. McCarty practice?
Dr. Kenneth McCarty practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.