A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth McCarty is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McCarty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McCarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D McCarty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Kenneth McCarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth McCarty practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.