A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth McCarty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. McCarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dean McCarty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Kenneth McCarty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth McCarty practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.